What is Fildena 100?
- Erectile dysfunction is a common problem amongst men in today’s fast-paced world. The disorder of erectile dysfunction which is rather commonly known as ED mainly includes impotency in men. It might cause distressing & unsatisfying performance or total lack of erection during sexual activities. The root of the problem might be of two types: physical health issues or psychological problems. While it can be very disheartening and you might feel disappointed & depressed for not being able to enjoy while engaging in lovemaking sessions, it can be very much cured thanks to modern medicine these days.
- Fildena 100 is one of the popular medicine for the treatment of impotence in men. Fildena inhibits Sildenafil Citrate as its major active component, which works against the sexual impotency in men & boosts the productivity and performance of male sexual organs, thus providing a prolonging session during sex & an erection for a longer period. Fildena 100 not only helps in curing sexual disorders but also is used for the treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- Sildenafil Citrate, which is the main key component of Fildena 100 is combined with different herbs to prepare the medicine. Sildenafil Citrate is in the class of PDE-5 inhibitors. It hinders the degradation of cGMP by suppressing the function of PDE-5 enzymes. The enzyme PDE-5 decreases the flow of blood to the erectile tissue of the male genital organ. Once the enzyme is closed, the drug helps achieve smooth & increased blood flow in the pelvic organs & retain blood in the genitalia. The blending of herbal compounds in the medicine soothes the penis & helps men achieve maximum pleasure during sexual intercourse.
How to use
- It is recommended that Fildena 100 be taken as a whole tablet. The patient should not crush or break or chew the pill as it may render the effects of the pill useless. Since Fildena 100 is an oral drug, it is recommended to consume it with water. It is advised to take the drug generally about 45 to 60 minutes before the planned sexual intercourse. With or without eating food, the drug may be taken.
- However, a transient deficiency in having an erection may be caused by the ingestion of a fatty meal. It’s always better to avoid fat-rich food before ingesting the medication. The patient should avoid consuming alcohol and shouldn’t be smoking before the intake of the drug as it may slow down the effectiveness of the drug. It is strictly recommended that the medication only be taken upon prescription from a doctor or an expert physician according to the proper dosage prescribed. The patient should not take the drug without consulting a doctor as the medication may show some serious & adverse side effects.
- The active key ingredient of Fildena 100 mg is Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg.
Fildena 100 mg Drug Interactions
Some known interactions of Fildena 100 mg are given below:
- Antitubercular, ie. Isoniazid
- Antibiotic, ie. Clarithromycin, Erythromycin
- Antifungal, ie. Ketoconazole, Itraconazole
- Anticoagulants, ie. Warfarin, Heparin
- Anti-HIV, ie. Saquinavir
- Anti-Angina, ie. Isosorbide mononitrate and Isosorbide dinitrate
- It’s always recommended that the patients should only take Fildena 100 mg as prescribed by the doctor. The patient should never take a surplus amount of the medication for a longer period than recommended by the medical expert. The dose should not be administered more than once every 24 hours. The dosage of Fildena could differ, depending on the age of the patient. If the patient is young, they can use a higher dosage, ie. Fildena 100 mg. It is best, however, to take advice from the doctor before beginning the drug. If you are starting, Fildena 100 mg is the lowest effective dosage that one could use.
- It is recommended not to double the dose next time in the case of a missed dosage & to take it just before intercourse. Multiple dosages simultaneously can result in a prolonged & painful erection. The symptoms of an overdose might include sleeplessness, flushing, painful erection for a long time. It is advised to call a doctor, in case of an overdose, as you may require medical assistance if the symptoms are severe.
Some of the side effects of the Fildena 100 mg drug are shown below:
- Lack of sleep
- Extended and painful erection
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the limbs
- Blood in Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Light sensitivity
- Feeling pain while urinating
- Fildena 100 should be taken very cautiously with antihypertensive or if the patient had a penile physical deformity.
- The patient should stop taking the drug if they’ve allergic reactions to the key component of the medicine: Sildenafil Citrate.
- Consult with a doctor if you’re taking any kind of herbal drug, nitric oxide, any other kind of prescribed & non-prescribed drugs.
- Avoid intake of alcohol or any other recreational drugs, as it can dampen the effectiveness of Fildena 100.
- Consumption of Fildena 100 may cause lightheadedness or drowsiness, so it’s advised not to drive after the intake of the drug.
Available strengths of Fildena 100 mg
- Fildena 25mg
- Fildena 50mg
- Fildena 100mg
- Fildena 120mg
- Fildena 150mg
- Fildena Super Active
- Fildena Chewable
- Fildena CT 50mg
- Fildena XXX 100mg
1. Where should I store the Fildena 100 mg tablets?
=> Keep the tablets protected from moisture and in their original packaging.
2. Is Fildena an approved drug?
=>Yes, Fildena is an approved drug by the drugs & also marketed by the name Viagra.
3. Is Sildenafil as good as Tadalafil?
=> Both Sildenafil and Tadalafil are OTC medications used to treat sexual disorders. However, the main difference between both drugs is that Tadalafil tends to last longer than Sildenafil.
4. Does Fildena 100 work on women?
=> No, Fildena encloses the component Sildenafil which is only used to treat ED in men. It should not be given to women & should be kept away from children below 18.
5. Do I need a doctor’s prescription to buy Fildena 100?
=>Yes, you can only buy a Fildena tablet with an approved prescription from a doctor.