What is Iverheal 6mg Tab?
The brand name of Iverheal 6mg is Ivermectin. It is helpful for treating infections caused by some parasites. It is helpful for the treatment of infection in the intestine that is caused by worms.
The medicine is used for curing Onchocerciasis, Scabies, and Strongyloidiasis. It is available as a topical lotion, oral tablet, and cream. It helps to improve the gratification by curing parasite infection. It works by killing the parasite. It will cause adverse effects if you don’t take it as per the prescription of a doctor.
To check if this medicine is working or not if your symptoms start improving then it means it is working fine.
Iverheal 6mg Ivermectin also helps in slowing down the multiplication rate of the creation of organisms, thereby accelerating the healing process. Dosage for Strongyloidiasis Patient: Adult dose (aged 18-64 years)-200mcg/kg of body weight taken as one dose. For children (aged 0-17 years) the same procedure was followed. For Seniors(aged 65 years or older) it will not be effective to them as it will slow down the work of the liver and also process drugs slowly in the body.
Dosage for parasite infection in eyes or skin: for adults (aged 18-64 years) and children (aged 0-17years) dosage is 150mcg/kg of body weight taken as one dose. For seniors (aged 65 years or more) it will create the same issue as for the patients with Strongyloidiasis.
If a person takes an overdose of medicine that is to take two pills together he should go to the doctor immediately without getting it delayed to get his condition treated on time. Iverheal 6mg is to be used considering the following factors like the age of the person, the condition that needs to be treated, the severity of the condition, etc.
It comes in oral form so should be taken with a glass of water. Don’t store this medicine in soggy areas. Always carry your medicine with you whenever you go so that you will not miss it. It should not be taken by breastfeeding women unless it is very much necessary to give her. It may cause side effects to the child who is breastfed.
Consult your doctor and discuss with him. Children whose weight is less than 33 pounds (15 kg) are not recommended to take this medicine. It is unsafe for them. For HIV patients’ one dose is not enough to cure the parasite infection, you may need several doses to cure it.
Drinking alcohol should be stopped as if it mixes with medicine it will cause adverse effects to your body like skin rash, dizziness, diarrhea, and headache, etc.
People who are allergic to any ingredient of Ivermectin should tell the doctor about it and do not take it without consulting A person should ask various questions to doctor like how the drug works on your body, what are the side effects of using this medicine if you know about the side effect you will be able to identify them, prevent them, and act on them if they happen to you?
What is the expected time the drug can take to effect on your concern will it work slowly or firstly reduce symptoms then cure it completely, the reason for prescribing this medicine to you that will help you to understand your medical condition and usage of it, Is taking a generic one will provide the same benefit as the branded one as it is cheaper but provide the same benefit as branded medicine? What type of food or other medicine can interact with it and create a side effect so that you can avoid taking them etc.
Why it’s used For Iverheal 6mg
Iverheal 6mg is used for treating the infection that is caused by parasites. The infection can happen in the skin, intestinal tract, and eyes. The other uses are for curing Strongyloidiasis which is caused by roundworm and is identified if a person feels abdominal pain or vision impairment; it is known as intestinal infection.
Another use is for Onchocerciasis that is known as parasite-worm infection, last one is Scabies that is known as skin infection which can be identified if a person has red rashes and itching in the skin.
Ivermectin Iverheal 6mg Tab side effects
There are side effects of every person that every person should ask a doctor before they start taking medicine because that is sometimes avoided by a person because they don’t know about it so how will they take action for curing it. The various side effects of Ivermectin Iverheal 6mg are as follows:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling on arms, feet, and face
- Skin rash
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Low blood pressure
- Eye problems
- Loss of energy
- Eye damage
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Mild EKG changes
- Muscle pain
- Punctuate opacity
- Dark urine
- Peeling skin
- Yellowing of your skin
- Blistering of skin
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Loss of consciousness
- Pregnant Women- The risks involved with pregnant or about to pregnant women should be consulted with the doctor it is not beneficial to take Iverheal 6mg
- Breastfeeding- It is not advisable to breastfeed a woman unless it is very much necessary to give her. It may cause side effects to the child who is breastfed. Consult your doctor and discuss with him.
- For Children- Children whose weight is less than 33 pounds (15 kg) are not recommended to take Iverheal 6mg. It is unsafe for them.
- People with seizures: it may cause seizures, so be careful before taking Iverheal 6mg without a prescription.
- People having asthma problems: it can make your asthma worse, consult your doctor first is it safe for your health condition?
- People suffered from HIV: for HIV patients’ one dose is not enough to cure the parasite infection, you may need several doses to cure it.
- People who have Liver Problem: If a person has this health problem then it may cause harm to his liver, his body may not be able to process the pill well. It will create a side effect in your body.
- People who drink alcohol: Drinking alcohol should be stopped as if it mixes with medicine it will cause adverse effects to your body like skin rash, dizziness, diarrhea, and headache, etc.
- A person who is allergic: people who are allergic to any ingredient of Ivermectin should tell the doctor about it and do not take it without consulting.
A person should take the pill as per the dosage prescribed by the doctor considering the health factors, lifestyle, and habits of the person.
Dosage for Stronglyoidiasis Patient: Adult dose (aged 18-64 years)-200mcg/kg of body weight taken as one dose. For children (aged 0-17 years) the same procedure was followed. For Seniors(aged 65 years or older) it will not be effective to them as it will slow down the work of the liver and also process drugs slowly in the body.