What Is Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Composition : Sildenafil Citrate
- Power : 100 mg each sachet
- price : 28 sachet/s – $55.00 || 56 sachet/s – $95.00 || 84 sachet/s -$125.00
- Used for : Erectile dysfunction or softer and inadequate penile erections, BEP (Benign enlargement of prostate), pulmonary hypertension.
- Pharmaceutical form : oral Gel
- Packaging : 7 sachets ( all different flavors )
- Category : Generic Viagra
- Manufacturer : Ajanta Pharma India.
- Flavors: Kamagra oral jelly is available in a range of flavors like chocolate, banana, mango, mint, vanilla, orange, strawberry, pineapple.
The Kamagra oral jelly containing Sildenafil Citrate is an excellent and efficacious fast-acting treatment modality majorly used for treating erectile dysfunctions or softer and inadequate penile erections. Kamagra oral jelly is a one-of-a-kind product, manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd. The Kamagra jelly 100 comes in sachets in the form of a gel. The method of using this jelly is hassle-free, you just need to extract the jelly in a spoon and swallow it.
Kamagra Oral Jelly Uses :
- Kamagra oral jelly is used in patients suffering from softer erections or erectile dysfunctions. Erectile dysfunction can lead to lower self-confidence in men and may also be the reason for relationship issues due to unsatisfied sex life, in such cases Kamagra jelly 100 is very helpful as this jelly helps in making the erections stronger and last longer.
How does Kamagra jelly 100 works?
- Kamagra oral jelly has Sildenafil Citrate as its content, and it is available in oral jelly form. This jelly after ingestion shows effect within 20 minutes or so and keeps boosting the erectile performance for about 4 to 5 hours. Sildenafil Citrate acts remarkably by hindering phosphodiesterase type 5 and stops the breakdown of cGMP, this facilitates enhanced blood flow to the penis by vasodilation of penile blood vessels. This increased blood flow to the penis helps in making the erections stronger and last longer.
How to take Kamagra Oral Jelly?
- Kamagra oral jelly comes in sachets having the consistency of a gel. The method of administration of this medicine is simple and hassle-free, just empty the contents of the sachet on a spoon and swallow it and then drink a glass full of water. Take this Kamagra jelly 1 hour before planned sexual intercourse, usually, this medicine shows effect within 20 minutes of ingestion, and keeps acting for 4 to 5 hours.
Kamagra Oral Jelly Dosage
- The standard and safest dose of Kamagra jelly 100mg is 100mg per day, used 1 hour before having intercourse. This is just a standard dosage suggestion, consult your family physician before taking this medicine. Don’t self-medicate.
- If you miss your prescribed dose of Kamagra jelly 100 Mg, just inform your physician about this and postpone the intercourse. Take 1 sachet of this jelly and plan the intercourse 1 hr after taking it.
- Overdose of Kamagra jelly is usually rare as this medicine comes in sachets, and the entire sachet of 100mg is to be taken at a time. But still, if you happen to have taken an overdose, consult your doctor immediately.
Alternative variation Here:
- Kamagra jelly should not be taken by females or underaged kids.
- Alcohol should be avoided while taking Kamagra jelly 100 Mg as it may interfere with the action of the medicine.
- If you are on medications like Nitrates eg nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, etc, or itraconazole, rifampin, ritonavir, silodosin, doxazosin, terazosin, or medications having a similar content of this medicine, strictly consult a general physician before starting with this medicine, as there might arise some adverse effects.
- Do not consume Kamagra oral jelly if you are allergic to its contents.
- Avoid this medicine if you have any hepatic or renal disorders.
- Avoid this medicine if you have experienced myocardial infarction recently.
- Consult the doctor beforehand if you have a history of cardiac disease.
Kamagra Oral Jelly Side Effects
- Palpitations or chest pain
- Flushing of face
- Loose motions
- Lightheadedness or fainting spells
- Buzzing in the ear
- The blurring of the vision
- Temporary unsteady gait
- Bodyache and weakness
- Allergic reaction having a rash, itching, redness of the skin, fever, loss of appetite
- Priapism i.e. long continued (longer than 5 hours) painful erections of the penis.
Storage instructions – the Kamagra oral jelly has to be stored at room temperature, away from sunlight and should be kept away from the reach of kids and pets.
What are the questions to ask your doctor before taking Generic for Kamagra jelly 100mg?
- Is Kamagra oral jelly effective?
- How long will it take to act?
- How long will it show its action?
- How to take it?
- How does it work?
- What are the possible precautions I must take before consuming Kamagra jelly 100mg?
- Are there any dangerous side effects of this drug?
- Is it a habit-forming medicine?
- According to my medical history, is it safe to take Kamagra jelly 100mg Medicine?
- What will be the right dose for me?
What are the side effects of Generic for Kamagra jelly 100?
- Some general side effects of Kamagra oral jelly are Palpitations or chest pain, Lightheadedness or fainting spells, Headache, Confusion, Buzzing in the ear, Blurring of the vision, Temporary unsteady gait, Bodyache and weakness, Allergic reaction having a rash, itching, redness of the skin, fever, loss of appetite, Priapism, etc
How to use Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Empty the contents of the sachet of Kamagra oral jelly onto a spoon and swallow it with a glass of water one hour before having intercourse.
Can I take it with Alcohol?
- No, you need to avoid alcohol while taking Kamagra oral jelly as this may interfere with the effect of the medicine.
- Can I take these pills as many times as I want in a day?
- No, don’t take Kamagra jelly 100 more than once a day, as this may lead to increased side effects.
- Is Kamagra jelly 100 useful in treating premature ejaculation also?
- No, at present no studies have shown any positive effect of these pills in premature ejaculation, it is only used in erectile dysfunctions.
Other ED Medicine Here :