What Is Lovegra 100?
The lack of sexual drive and lack of interest because of dissatisfied climax is a reported problem in many women. However, women should not worry about it because there is a simple medication available. Lovegra 100 is a medicine that helps in female excitement. It satisfies those women who are facing hypoactive sexual desire disorder. In this case, women lack interest in sex and feel distressed and frustrated. This drug raises the sex drive, which generally decreases with age. For many years various kinds of medicines are available for men to enhance their sex life and help them perform better. Lovegra 100 does the same job for women, and it is also known as Female Viagra.
Lovegra 100 consists of a particular type of Sildenafil intended for women only. It works for women who have a meager sexual appetite. It helps to enhance the sexual passion for women. It increases the blood flow in the vagina, and thus it helps to ignite sexual intercourse. It enables sexual intercourse to be more exciting and enjoyable. Maximum usage of this medicine is seen in the post-menopausal stage. The treatment helps those women who are facing problems with sexual arousal disorder. For better lubrication also this medicine is suggested, which enables to reach orgasm.
What is Lovegra 100 used to treat?
It is prescribed for women suffering from hypoactive sexual desire disorder. Sometimes it is also used for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension in women.
Who can Use?
Females who have erectile dysfunction can use it. Even men, transgender gay, or lesbians can help this drug amplify the blood flow in the genital region. Doctors also recommend people suffering from Arterial or pulmonary hypertension use this drug as it increases the blood flow in the arterial muscles, thus lightening it.
How does Lovegra work?
In the case of female erectile dysfunction order, the walls of the vagina contract because of less blood flow in the region and not allowing the smooth muscles present in the area to relax. The vagina gets excited when the blood flowing in the area increases, and the blood flowing from the vagina decreases.
Sildenafil Citrate is a constituent that is known as phosphodiesterase inhibitors. When the patient intakes the drug, it blocks the enzyme PDE5 and helps in cGMP breakdown. Since cGMP breakdown is prevented, it gets accumulated and stored; this results in increased blood flow in the genital organs. This entire process leads to excitement and lubrication for a prolonged period.
Sildenafil Citrate also helps treat pulmonary hypertension. It broadens the blood vessels and allows more blood flow; the lungs’ blood vessels also relax, allowing a free flow.
How to take Lovegra 100
- The medicine should not be broken or crushed.
- Lovegra 100 must be swallowed with water.
- The patient must take medication at least 30 minutes or an hour before the intercourse for best results.
- The dosage of the medicine can be increased but not without consultation with the doctor.
- How long to take the medicine the doctor must prescribe the patient.
- The effect of the drug is generally observed after 45 minutes of taking medicine.
- The effectiveness of the medicine lasts up to five or six hours.
- Grapes consumed in any form may create severe side effects.
- Intake of fatty food should also be avoided
Generally, a Lovegra 100mg once a day is recommendable. More than one tablet is not safe and may lead to severe problems; therefore, the patient must take it as prescribed by her physician. The doctors suggest that if no change is noticed after taking medicine, the patient must stop this medicine instead of increasing the dose. To avoid stomach upsets, the patient must not take it on an empty stomach, especially if the drug is taken to treat a pulmonary disorder.
The generally prescribed dose of Lovegra 100 is one tablet a day for a fit female under 45 or who has not gone into the menopause phase. But the prescribed dosage may differ in each woman and mainly depending on the age. Even a slight overdose can intensify the side effects for women above 45 or who already have menopause. In such conditions, the patient must immediately consult her physician.
The overdose can show any of the mentioned below symptoms:
- Lack of sleep
- Sensation of numbness or burning /itching in arms and feet
- Blood can be seen in the nose, ear, or urine
- Stomach upset and bowel movement may even show signs of diarrhea
- Dizziness or fainting
- Prolonged excitement, discharge, or secretion
- Visionary problems (A condition where optic nerves swell up: Papilledema)
- Hearing problems with a constant ringing of ears.
- Heartburn, heart rate increases
it is advisable that if a dose is ignored, skipping the dose for the day is better, which may overdose to make up the missed dose. At the same time, drugs that are of a similar variant cannot be taken.
The first and foremost important thing is not to use the drug without consultation with a medical practitioner or younger or older women. Women who did not have menopause must take extra care in such cases as it may create adverse effects in the birth cycle.
The patient’s medical history must be discussed at length with the doctor, especially for patients who have cardiac, liver, kidney, thyroid, anemia, depression, or allergic problems, for women who are under any medication or therapy.
Patients with a history of recent surgery or any implants, patients suffering from sickle cell disorders are also not allowed to take this medicine. Pregnant women must also not opt for the medication. Patients who suffer from any spinal cord disorders are also forbidden to take this medicine.
Lovegra 100 Interactions:
Lovegra 100 when comes with interactions with any of the following drug can cause severe problems in the patients.
- Compositions containing nitrates:
- Nitodisc Nitro Dur
- Nitrogen Monoxide
- Nitroglycerin Nitrek
- Nitrolingual Spray
- Nitro-Par Imdur Ismo
- Nitro Time Nitrostat
- Nitroprusside Nitro guard
- Tetranitrate Sodium
- Transdermal Nitro
- (POPPERS) Amyl Nitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate Deponit
- Isosorbide Dinitrate Dilatrate
- Erythritol Tetranitrate Isordil
- Transdermel Pentaerythirol
- SR Sorbitrate
- Clonidine, methyldopa I,sertraline, desipramine (antidepressant)
- Ivacaftor (Cystic Fibrosis)
- Alfuzosin, doxazosin, tamsulosin, or terazosin or prazosin
- Blood-thinning drugs
- Antifungal medications
- Medication used for epilepsy.
- Medicines used for cardiac issues.
- Ointments like Apollo-Kit
- To increase the lost or minimized sex drive and reach the climax.
- Adversely, it helps in the patient’s psycho-physical balance and wellness, boosting their confidence.
- It makes the women feel younger.
Buying Lovegra 100
The drug must be taken after consultation with a medical practitioner and sharing the medical history. The medicine is available in pharmacies as well as online. Users can buy according to their convenience.
Sometimes there are a few significant or mild side effects of Lovegra 100. However, some of them are pretty natural, and those do not require any doctor’s consultation. Nevertheless, there are some significant side effects which the user experiences; some of them are listed below :
1) Terrible Headache,
2) Temporary Vision Loss,
3) It causes sleeplessness,
7) Bloody nose,
8) It can upset the stomach,
1) What is the difference between Lovegra and Sildenafil?
- Both Lovegra and Sildenafil fall in a group as PDE-5 Inhibitors. The combination of both makes a comparable active drug Sildenafil Citrate. The side effects of Lovegra are minimal when compared to Sildenafil. Lovegra is a better choice, as the results are better, the lubrication produced in the vagina after using Lovegra was more than Sildenafil.
2) Will I suffer from side effects when using Lovegra?
- Generally, there are no side effects for healthy users. But there is a chance that the user can observe milder or suffer from severe side effects. There are many conditions and restrictions under which the drug has to be avoided. It is therefore advisable to always consult a medical practitioner and follow the prescribed dosages. In case the patient observes any symptoms, a doctor’s consultation is a must.
3) Lovegra with Food and Alcohol?
- It is better to take medicine with a plain glass of water. Though after having food taking medication is advisable. An empty stomach does not harm. Foods that have high-fat content and foods containing grapes in any form must be avoided. Heavy meals slow down the expected adequate time of the medicine.
- The users of this drug should altogether avoid alcohol. Because the BP level plummets, it slows down the process, thus lowers the blood pressure.
4) Is smoking safe after taking the Lovegra pill?
- Smoking does not have any role with Lovegra. Smokers can use the drug without any fear. But smokers should always prefer dosage amounts as per the guidance of the doctor and medical practitioner to avoid any side effects.