- Erectile dysfunction problem is experienced by several men across the globe. People should not worry because there is treatment available for this simple medication. Fildena 50mg is one of the most effective drugs used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Many medical practitioners also prescribe this medicine for pulmonary hypertension. Fildena 50mg acts as a PDE inhibitor.
- The active ingredients in this drug are Sildenafil Citrate, which helps in erection during intercourse. Of course, there are other drugs as well having the same name but the compositions vary. But the composition in Fildena 50 is milder when compared to those variations.
- Fildena 50 may also be sold as Sildenafil 50. Confusion may arise due to which it is recommendable to confirm with a medical professional before use. Patients who are suffering from erectile dysfunction are asked to take this medicine by their doctor. Sometimes there are chances that the problem is because of any psychological or another type of physical disorder. In such cases, only using this drug may not be sufficient.
- As Fildena 50 is a PDE inhibitor, it increases the blood flow to the penis because there are smooth muscles present in the penis. This muscle gets relaxed due to the blood flow after taking the pill.
What is Fildena 50 used to treat?
- Fildena 50 is used to treat mainly erectile dysfunction, but it is sometimes used to treat a pulmonary disorder. It is one of the most effective medicine for treating the improper erection of the penis.
How Fildena 50 works?
- Sildenafil is the active ingredient that is present in Fildena 50. The function of this ingredient is to act as a PDE inhibitor. Which helps and increases the quantity of blood flow into the penis. It further relaxes the smooth blood vessels present in the penis. The whole phenomenon helps in erection. Pulmonary hypertension, which arises under stressful circumstances, can also be treated as the blood vessels’ wall and relaxed muscles. Since the decreased level of blood flow increases, it allows having tension-free and satisfying intercourse after taking medicine.
Fildena 50 Tablet
- Fildena is a medicine used as a PDE inhibitor tablet manufactured by Fortune Healthcare Pvt Ltd under the generic name Sildenafil Citrate.
How to take the Fildena 50 tablet
Generally, only one tablet a day is prescribed by the doctor. It must not be taken on an empty stomach, and the patient should try to take medicine after having some food.
- The patient must swallow the whole tablet with water.
- Crushing the tablet or chewing and breaking it must be avoided.
- It is recommended to take it half an hour to one hour before the intercourse.
- Large amounts of the medicine are not recommended
- For an extended period, the drug should not be taken as it may affect the blood vessels.
- Extra care must be taken when a patient is using the medicine. The most important thing is that it should not be taken with a consultation with the doctor. Without the prescription, this medicine is generally not sold or cannot be purchased. Never do any experiments with your dosage. The regime of the dosage must be followed as instructed by the doctor. The frequency at which it can be used depends on the age, the severity, and the reason to use the medicine. The medicine has to be taken 30 minutes before the intercourse, preferably with some food. Only one tablet a day is recommendable by the doctors. And it is not the same for every patient. Besides, some essential things that must be kept in mind are:
- The patient must not be allergic to the ingredients present in the medicine, especially Sildenafil Citrate.
- The patient has to avoid alcohol consumption.
- While consultation with the doctor, the patient must make his medical history clear, any existing medication, any disease, any food supplements are taken, any cardiac issues dealing with, or any previous surgical history.
- Patients who are Hypersensitive or allergic must not take medicine.
- Patients with blood pressure problems or cardiac problems must also avoid this drug.
- A person having any nitrate medicine should not take this medicine.
- Patients who have any kidney or liver disorders must also make it clear to their doctor.
- Men under the age of 18 also discuss this with the doctor before taking this medicine.
- If a patient suffers from any sudden problem related to vision or hearing, he must discuss this with his doctor.
- In another therapy is being treated, the patient must discuss it with his medical practitioner.
- By accident, if an overdose of the medicine is taken, the patient must immediately consult his medical practitioner. Some people try to experiment with taking extra doses out of the dosage regime. It can lead to severe problems. Any uncomfortable symptoms accompanied by painful erection preceding the expected time, lack of sleep, or flushing must be instantly reported to the concerned doctor. Any man suffering from similar problems must not suggest or take medicine without consulting a doctor. The effectiveness of the medication can last from 2 to 4 hours.
- If a dose is missed knowingly because of some reason or slipped the mind, the moment the patient realizes that the medicine is skipped, he must take the medication. But definitely at no circumstance more than the prescribed dose. Multiple-dose can lead to severe side effects with a prolonged and painful erection.
The familiar drug interactions
Fildena 50 might interact with other supplements or medicines that the patient may be taking simultaneously. It may cause adverse effects; there are chances that the drug will not show results as expected. Notify your doctor if you have any supplements, vitamins, alcohol or OTC drug, or any mentioned medicines.
The medicine may also show interactions with any or more of the following diseases:
- Cardiovascular, kidney, or liver
- Blood pressure
- Visionary or hearing-related
The drug should not be taken or sold without a prescription. Safety measures that are required when a person suffers include:
- Has undergone any surgery or dental implants/treatment.
- Any deformation of the penis.
- Any painful or prolonged and uncomfortable erection for more than 4 hours.
- With anti-hypertensives.
- After a discussion of the patient’s medical history with the doctor.
- As it is also used to treat pulmonary hypertension, females or children cannot take this drug.
Is Fildena 50 available online?
The drug is readily available online on various websites, but a prescription may be required.
Some of the usually noticed side effects post consuming Fildena 50 includes:
- Bleeding in the nose or ears. There are also chances that blood is seen in the urine.
- Indigestion with the problem in bowel movement or diarrhea, heartburn.
- Insomnia /sleeplessness
- Tingling, itching, or numbness in the feet or the arms.
- A buzzing sound in the ears.
- Pain during urination or urinary tract infection
- Headache, vision, or hearing problems
- Dizziness or fainting
One must keep the drug out of reach of children and pets. Sunlight and places where moisture may be present are not considered to be suitable for the drug. The drug remains best in the packet provided.
Q. How much time does it take for the drug to show effects?
A) The medicine starts working within half an hour to an hour after its consumption. In few cases, it may take some more time, but such case occurs rarely.
Q. For what maximum time can the drug stay in the body?
A) It depends on the metabolism rate of the body. In most cases, it is reported that it leaves the body within 5 to 6 hours. The quantity of the dose also matters in this case.
Q. How long the effect of the medicine last?
A) In most men, it is noticed that the effect lasts up to 3 or 4 hours. Exceptional cases are always there in which medicine effects can last longer than the expected ones.
Q. Are there any other variations of strength of Fildena 50?
A) There are many variations available. The patient must consult his physician before changing the strength and take medicine wisely and with full precautions.
Our Store Best Selling Medicine Here: